Friday 26 October 2012

New coat (finally)

I've been looking for a winter coat for about 4 months and have only just found one that I like! If you follow me on Instagram you might of already seen it.

It's from Miss Selfridge and I love it to bits! I couldn't decide on a jacket with contrasting leather or a fur collar so when I saw this I had to have it. There are leather shoulders with a black fur collar. The material on the rest of the coat is wool I think? I'm awful with stuff like that but feels like wool to me!
It's fur on the inside so I'm sure it will keep me nice and warm in the winter.

What are your winter coats like? Leave a comment saying; also follow me on twitter,Instagram and Pinterest -
Twitter- @aliceporterx
Instagram- @aliceporter99
Pinterest- Pinterest.com/aliceporter99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.