Wednesday 7 November 2012

Harvey Nichols 'Look Good Feel Better'

Tonight, I went to Harvey Nichols in Manchester for the Harvey Nichols 'Look Good Feel Better' charity night. It was such a lovely night! There was some amazing fashion editors there and I had a one to one session with Alessandra Steinherr who is the beauty editor for Glamour. She was amazing! She gave me so many tips and told me all about her job and how she got there; It was so interesting.

The event itself was also fab! I got my make-up done at Benefit which I loved and also purchased the Stilla BB Cream which I've seen recomended in lots of places and I'm really excited to try it out and will probably be reviewing. I also got a Stilla lip glaze in 'Guava'. We got this gorgeous goody bag with lots of goodies in and it was just a really nice night and for such a good cause! Definitely reccomend it!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great event and anytime you have the opportunity to network? All the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fabulous! Yes okay,you can contact me on any social networking sites down the side of my blog or email me- aliceporter16@hotmail.co.uk
      xx

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.