Wednesday 14 August 2013

Back to blogging

I'm sitting in bed right now at a ridiculous time in the morning because I've been watching Gossip Girl since 11 PM; Obsessed is an understatement. Anyway, I've decided I'm going to start blogging again or at least try. I always go through phases of constantly blogging and then phases of completely neglecting this blog because I'm pre-occupied with other things. However, I would really like to start blogging more as once I get into it, I really enjoy it but its just getting into the routine of it is hard which I'm sure some of you may know or maybe some of you don't. I don't know if anyone else has this problem but a lot of the time I just feel too lazy to blog especially when it comes to uploading pictures and taking pictures because it does consume a lot of time. Drifted a little bit off the subject there which is me starting to blog again which I am determined to do. I've got quite a few ideas for posts up my sleeve which involve inspired outfits/look books, some of my favourite collections for A/W13 (designer and high street) and many more which I'll leave as a surprise.

There's not really much more to say now apart from I'm glad I'm back and if anyone has anything they'd like to see on my blog then leave it in the comments and I hope you're all doing well.

Al x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.