Monday 26 August 2013

What's Happened Miley!?


Okay, usually I adore Miley; Everything from her music to her style to her personality but recently I am just unsure of what's got into her. I didn't really have a problem with her cutting her hair, although I did love it long, but since then she's just gone downhill. From the twerking to the outfits and now her performance at the VMA's! In the past it has really annoyed me when people compared her to her younger self on 'Hannah Montana' because obviously people change as they get older. However, this is just on another level!

Her style used to be very chic and put together but recently she's started to look a bit tacky and wanna-beish and all we ever seem to see her in is crop tops! Usually as people get older their style improves and matures as they do but Miley seems to be dressing like a teenager would on a slighter larger scale (crop tops and tight trousers etc) but is acting like the complete opposite. There were a fair amount of tweets last night before the VMA's even started joking about how Miley is again wearing a crop top and in my opinion it was really not a good look for her. Especially with the hair done like it was. But actually, the twitter rampage about Miley started after her performance at the VMA's which really was outragous. She started off twerking with teddy bears (like in the music video for 'We Can't Stop') and pointing a foam finger in the wrong direction whilst singing quite badly out of tune and then went on to sing with Robyn Thicke and twerked on him! Take a look at her performance here.

I'm actually worried that Miley is going to turn into the next Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan and I seriously hope she gets her act together and goes back to the Miley we all know and love and regains her impeccable style.

VMA Performance. 
In action...

VMA Red Carpet.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! This is disgusting and hilarious at the same time. Did you ever see the South Park episode with Britney Spears? They pretty much said that Miley was going to be the next hot mess.

    I'm not sure what's going on with Miley. She's become the epitome of trash. She seemed like such a smart girl when she was on Hannah Montana. Too bad. The industry must be really corrupt or twisted...look at all of the Disney stars that turned crazy on us. Poor lost souls! Hope this girls finds herself.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, no I never saw it but I think they were right on that! I know, what's happening to all these young stars?!

      Thanks for your comment x

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.