Sunday 5 January 2014

Fur This Winter

One of the things that comes to mind when I think of winter is fur. Being able to wear fur is one of my favourite parts of winter and this autumn/winter it's bigger than ever. You can't go into a shop on the high street without seeing some type of fur whether its a collar, coat or bag and there's a lot of fur in every A/W13 collection from the modern take on it in the Michael Kors collection to the classic glamour of fur in the Lanvin collection. Because of my ever-growing love for fur, this trend couldn't be any better for me and is slowly bankrupting me; I can't resist a good fur coat or my most recent fur investment, a pair of gloves. Here's a few ways some of my favourite style icons style fur…

Alexa Chung

Chanel Iman

Karlie Kloss

Kate Moss

Olivia Palermo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.