Monday 10 March 2014

Oscars 2014 Best Dressed

The main reason I watch the Oscars is to see what looks the many A-listers come up with and there were some stunning dresses this year. The Oscars itself was also more enjoyable than usual mostly because of Ellen Degeneres hilarious hosting and the best selfie ever she managed to take however I was probably more upset than Leo himself that he didn't win an Oscar yet again! Anyway, here are some of my favourite looks...


Talk about a power couple! Angelina Jolie looks fabulous in this Elie Saab dress, which was actually one of my favourite's from the collection, and I don't think anyone could of worn this Tom Ford tuxedo better than Brad Pitt.
Can this girl do any wrong?! I have not seen one red carpet look of hers that I haven't loved and this beautiful Prada gown  is no exception. She looks flawless.


Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favourite people and her fabulous taste in clothing just adds to that. This red Dior dress looks perfect on Jennifer and was made for her curvaceous figure.


Although I would love to see Bradley and Jennifer as a couple ever since Silver Linings Playbook, these two have proved how good they look together at this years Vanity Fair after party. Suki Waterhouse looks angelic in this Marchesa gown and I couldn't of picked a better dress myself to suit her better (although she doesn't look too happy with Bradley!)
Allison Williams certainly proved how effective simplicity is with this beautiful Emilia Wickstead dress. Not everyone can pull off a pink as bright as this but she looks glowing in it.

Evan Rachel Wood looks very old school glamour in this emerald green Elie Saab gown along with the red lips and 1920's styled hair. Love this look.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely is beyond stunning. She could wear a bin bag and still look perfect however I'm glad she matched her amazing looks with this equally beautiful Cushnie et Ochs gown.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.