Friday 23 January 2015

The Jumper Dress.

The jumper dress has been a huge trend this winter and one that I have been loving. It's a really versatile piece that can be worn for any occasion and one that has been my saviour on those days when I just didn't know what to wear. Whether you pair it with thigh high boots or tights and flats, it's always something that will look effortlessly chic and put together.


This is my favourite jumper dress of mine and I purchased it after seeing it on my favourite vlogger, Lexi. It's from Topshop, and although slightly itchy, it fits really well and looks amazing with a leather jacket and biker boots.

Here is some of my favourite ways others have styled theirs...




Gigi Hadid.

Kendall Jenner.

Leave me a link in the comments showing me how you style your jumper dress and let me know what type of posts you want to see on my blog in the future!

Xo

3 comments:

Let me know what you think of this post and my blog and any post requests you might have.